CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT CENTER WILL BE OPEN by September 15th, 2023.
Please read the guidelines and instructions carefully before submitting your abstract.
All abstracts will be reviewed. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. According to the decision of the Scientific Committee, 20 best oral presentations will be awarded with free registration and accommodation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Titles should contain no more than 200 characters.
- Abstract text should contain no more than 500 words.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word when it appears for the first time.
- Abstracts must be written in comprehensible English and must conform to the guidelines or they will not be accepted. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract.
- Any tables, graphs or diagrams should be upload together with the abstract.
- The organizers of this event take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted. Any issues or errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors.
- Changes to abstract can only be accepted until the deadline
- By submitting his / her / their work, the Author(s) consent to the publication of the abstract and transfer and assign to the Congress organizers the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies and to prepare derivative works such as press releases. Author(s) represent and warrants that he / she / they is / are sole author(s) of the work, that all authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work, and that the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of any third party. If the work is not original, author(s) should reference original source and ensure all relevant permission and / or authorization to re-use have been obtained.
- If you have any supplementary material or attachments (pdf, doc, docx, Figures, Tables, Videos…), please send them by email to: email@example.com
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
- Upon submission, you will receive an acknowledgement email notifying that your abstract has been received.
- Once the Abstract Submission closes, all abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions and decide on the final form of presentation.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to you no later than September 15th, 2023.
- If the abstract is accepted, applicant MUST register and pay registration fee.
- All successfully accepted abstract submitters must present their abstract in the form of Oral or Poster Presentation during the Congress.
- The corresponding author will receive any correspondence concerning the abstract.
The Best Oral presentation will be awarded with SeENS and SNSS Awards. The papers submitted for the awards will be presented by their authors and assessed by a jury of national and international experts.
For any further correspondence regarding abstracts, please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org