Before your session
• Identify the congress room where the session you moderate will take place and arrive there before the presentations start.
• Meet the technical assistant responsible for that room. If you have any problem, please ask for help.
During the session
• Remind the audience to put their phones on silent.
• Start the session on time even if the participation is low.
• Do not accept violations of presentation time.
• Filming or photographing during the session is forbidden, except for the official ones.
• Announce the changes you receive from the organizers (if there are any).
FOR SPEAKERS & PRESENTERS:
The presentations will be accepted only in digital format. Please submit the presentations 3 hours before your lecture to the technicians at the Speaker Ready Room. The presentations shall remain the author's property and not be used without permission. There will be NO possibility to present your talks using your laptop.
• PPT Presentations at 16:9 (landscapes)
• Please bring your presentations on a USB stick or external hard disc.
• Save the documents with the extension *.ppt- or *.pptx
• The presentations will have to be identified with the name of the speaker and the title
• Make sure that all the files with video are saved separately on the device.
• Flash animations cannot be projected.
• All the files have to be in the same folder, do not use passwords for folders
• Please use common fonts; Times New Roman, Calibri, Verdana, and Arial.
• If you use PowerPoint, Mac, or Keynote, please export the presentations as *.ppt- for Windows Presentation
• Please arrive in the room for the presentation long enough before starting your lecture. Tell the moderator the details of the presentation and get to know the technical assistant.
• Familiarize yourself with the microphone, the remote projection, and the timer.
• Strictly follow the moderators' instructions.